December 05, 2014

# FOLLOW HUMMINGBIRD GIRL ON INSTAGRAM

Yessss I AM BACK <3
5 Months Ago I gave Beautiful Birth in Water to Our Son Gabriel...
and this is Just the Beginning of Our Beautiful Life Together...
 8th Month of My Pregnancy
Dress - Jessica Wright
Jacket - H&M
 2 Days Overdue
Bra and Thong - George
Flip Flops - Carvela by Kurt Geiger
Flowers For Me (Maternity Leave at Work)

 Pram For My Baby - Silver Cross Vintage Pram (60 Years Old)

 Gabriel Arthur Born 17.07.2014 2.47am (Picture from 17.07.2014 7.34 am)
I Had an Amazing Water Birth !!!
 
Little Walk With Son 5 Days After Birth

 Gabriel 2 weeks Old

 Gabriel 1 Month Old


Blouse - Topshop,
Skirt - Lipsy
Heels - River Island

Shirt Vest - H&M

Jacket - River Island
Trousers - Iceberg

Gabriel 3 Months Old
Shirt - Ralph Lauren
Trousers - NEXT
Socks / Shoes - Handmade

Dress- Topshop
Heels - Moda in Pelle
Bag - Ebay
Soutache Earrings - Katarzyna Kodlewicz-Dziki

Coat - Coercion London
Trousers - H&M
Heels - Roberto Cavalli




 Gabriel is Now 4 and Half Months Old
Hat - George

 Mummy Today
Jacket - Roberto Cavalli
Mirror- Tk Maxx

5 comments:

  1. Witaj!!! A właściwie witajcie!
    Wielkie gratulacje, niech Wasza pociecha rośnie Wam zdrowo ku Waszej radości. Prześlicznie wyglądacie wszyscy, a kruszynka - cudowna!
    Stęskniłam się za Tobą. Pozdrawiam bardzo ciepło.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear you look absolutely amazing and the pictures with baby are amazing.Congrats.and I wish you all the best😍😻

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a tremendously long time, but it's great for you to return to the blogosphere. Congratulations on successfully giving birth to this handsome baby boy. You remain beautiful to this day. I've missed you, but I haven't forgotten you. Hope all is well. Take care.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. piękna :)
    w tej długiej sukience wyglądałaś rewelacyjnie. biały wózek zachwyca :)
    chyba zagoszczę tu na dłużej

    miscellaneous-em.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/6/15

    Piękna mamusia :) I synuś cudny :) Pozdrawiam Cię serdecznie:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my Blog. I'd love to hear from you, post your comments or shoot me an email with any questions.

Hummingbird Girl