March 02, 2013

Love animals - don't wear them but show'em

Björk - I've seen it all  click here for video

My recipe for today - Crocodile sunglasses from Anna Dello Russo and Louis Vuitton bag with attached Anna Dello Russo chain.
I matched that treasure I own in one piece wearing paisley gold coat. Usually I'm not taking with me big
bags but Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 is one big bag I have - one which is finished with natural leather.
That bag and crocodile sunglasses have special place in my wardrobe. Anna Dello Russo conquered my heart but about this next time. For now i will leave you with a bit what is shinny and spectacular.



Przepis na dziś to okulary ze złotymi krokodylami od Anny Dello Russo i torebka Louis Vuitton ozdobiona brelokiem Anny Dello Russo.
Połączyłam te piękne skarby jakie posiadam w jedną całość ubierając do tego płaszczyk z dodatkiem złota.
Nie zabieram ze sobą welkich torebek, a kuferek Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 jest jedyna dużą torebką jaką posiadam - tą która także jako jedyna jest wykończona naturalną skórą. Torebka i okulary mają swoje specjalne miejsce w garderobie. Anna Dello Russo zdecydowanie podbiła moje serce, ale o tym następnym razem. Na razie zostwiam was z namiastką tego co świecące i spektakularne.

 Hummingbird Girl










Wearing : Skirt- River Island , Blouse - Atmosphere , Coat - Atmosphere , Bag Speedy 35 - Louis Vuitton , Tighs - Atmosphere , Shoes - Irregular Choice , Bag (keys) chain - Anna Dello Russo , Crocodile Sunglasses - Anna Dello Russo





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for comment my blog. Your hair is that it is amazing. Nice blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. swietny plaszcz!:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15/6/13

    In addition, The Muscle Maximizer comes with a complete 9 week
    workout program for you to follow so you now have everything you
    need to get started right away and achieve the level of fitness you''.
    When you've got added your details to the program, it is going to give you 3 diets to check out. Yes, obviously, it is the most affordable way of buying protein since all you want to do is to obtain those egg whites with a tray of offspring.

    my web site - Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Review

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my Blog. I'd love to hear from you, post your comments or shoot me an email with any questions.

Hummingbird Girl