April 06, 2013

Blue Fun Fur

 Chicane - Saltwater click here for video

It's like being in a winter dream and I can't really wake up. It is because of cold air or I'd like to wear short jackets I love, especially fur. They are perfect for weather when is cold but not freezing. 
Short jacket I wearing is  definitely my little 'shopping pearl' I found. Cropped fit, beautiful blue color and versatility...  Jacket doesn't oppress, is so soft in touch and unbelievably fluffy... Between this all good things that jacket concluded there is a place for comfort, the best thing I always looking for in clothes. I must say I don't like jacket's with welts but about this jacket, I couldn't just walk with no attention.


Jest ze mną tak, jakbym zapadła w sen zimowy z którego nie potrafię się obudzić. To jest albo dlatego, że jest ciągle zimno albo po prostu lubię zakladać krótkie kurteczki, najbardziej te futrzane. Zawsze się sprawdzają, kiedy jest zimno, ale nie mroźno. 
Futrzana kurteczka, ktorą zalożylam jest moją małą perelką. Króciotki fason, piękny niebieski kolor i wszechstronność... Futerko nie uciska, jest takie mięciutkie w dotyku i puszyste... Pomiedzy tymi wszystkimi cechami, jest miejsce na komfort - najważniejsza rzecz jakiej szukam podczas robienia zakupów. Muszę dodać, że nie jestem fanką kurtek ze sciągaczami, ale obok tego futerka nie można po prostu przejść obojętnie.

Hummingbird Girl




 Wearing :
 Fur Jacket - TkMaxx , Blouse - Pippa-Dee , Skirt - River Island,
 Brooch Bow - Diva, Earrings - Ebay
Heels - Irregular Choice.




5 comments:

  1. very carrie bradshaw!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wszystko jest genialne;-)
    kurteczka świetna, a butami jestem zauroczona
    pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous colours paired together!

    I have a new post up, let me know what you think :)
    XO http://everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my Blog. I'd love to hear from you, post your comments or shoot me an email with any questions.

Hummingbird Girl